You can find all the information you need about free bets, bookmakers, match statistics, sports betting tips and more at Bettingtips365. Read our Terms and Conditions for more details about our services.
2. The Data Controller and the Data Subject
3. Types of Data and Reason for Processing
We need to process the data you submit on Bettingtips365 in order to maintain and improve our service, provide top-quality services to our end users, and keep everything running smoothly. Please find below more details about the data we process and why we process it.
3.1. Identification data
When you create an account at Bettingtips365, we need to process certain information about you. This includes your display name, username, email address and ID number. We can only process the data if you decide to add it to your profile with us. In some instances, we may request a copy of your government issued ID; this is done in order to verify your identity.
We use your email address to communicate with you about any changes we might have made to your account and our services, as well as for push notifications and newsletters.
You can choose whether to provide us with your first name, last name, mobile phone number, and other personal information. We may use the details you provide to personalize your experience with us and improve how we communicate with you. If you are one of our winners, we will request that you provide us with your first name, last name, government-issued ID card number and phone number so that we can verify your identity and transfer your prize to you.
When you log in to Bettingtips365, we collect your device’s IP address, browser version and type, operating system and the time at which you logged in. We also process social tokens if you log in through a social network. Social tokens are forms of authentication data that are generated when you log in through Facebook or Google+.
We need to process your device’s IP address to enable easy communication between our server and your device. This also helps us determine your approximate geolocation and customize our services to you. We may apply your location details to analytical purposes, such as determining which language you prefer or what kinds of gambling-related content are acceptable in your country. We can also use this information for solving technical problems that may occur on our platform.
If you log in to Bettingtips365 using social networks, we don’t process any of your social network details. Instead, we provide you with tokens for authentication purposes only.
3.2 Specific financial data
If you win any cash prize on our platform, we will process your Financial Identification data. This information will be added to your profile and used to send the prize money you have won to you.
You can choose to upload a profile picture or an avatar to your account on our platform. We will store your picture for personalization purposes.
3.4.1 Personal habits and interests
Tips- We may need to display some of your data publicly when you are involved in certain interactions with our website. For example, when you post a tip and it is approved, we will display the date and time of your tip as well as your initials and the language of the tip.
We’ll show you statistics on the success of all your tipping activities and provide you with data essential for comparing the accuracy of our tipsters.
We need your information to create and make available tips on our platform. The statistics we generate help us ensure that competitions among tipsters are fair and transparent.
You can add information about yourself, such as your interests and social network accounts, on your profile page. We can also process data that you have provided on the About Me page of your profile.
We value the safety and transparency of our clients exceedingly. We, therefore, consider that each visitor on Bettingtips365 should be allowed to assess the reliability and success of each tipster on our platform. The tipsters are equally free to share knowledge with others on our platform.
5. How We Protect Your Data
We don’t keep your personal information for longer than we need to. We use organisational and technical measures to make sure that your personal data is safe. These include things like protecting it with strong encryption, making sure it’s backed up securely and limiting access to authorised people only.
6. Your Rights
We provide our visitors with information about how we process their data, including details of the purposes for which we process personal data and the legal basis for such processing. We also share other essential information about how we handle personal data as part of providing transparent and fair processing of personal data to our clients.
6.1 Right of access
If you have visited this site before, and if you are visiting again, we may be processing your personal data. You have the right to know what information we have collected about you and how we use it. You can also ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
6.2. Rights to Data Deletion
You can request the complete removal of any information we have about you at any time. If you have not completed all fields, you are entitled to ask us to delete the incomplete information. Use this link to make your request for data deletion.
6.3 Rights to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
We will remove your details from our database if you ask us to do so. Some of the reasons you might want to request this are:
- Once we no longer need the data for its original purpose.
- If you have already declined to give us your consent to the processing of data, we will not be able to do so.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will stop processing it unless there is a law that allows us to do so.
- If we have processed your data unlawfully, you can ask us to delete it.
- When we are required by law to erase your data, we do so.
- If it is not possible to comply with an obligation, we will not be held liable.
6.4 Right to restrict processing
You can ask us to restrict the way we process your data if:
- If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, we may need to restrict processing of your data until we can verify its accuracy.
- If you ask for your data to be restricted or you want the company to stop processing it, it may help to know that the company can refuse if:
- We do not need the data anymore for the original purpose, but we still need it for other purposes.
- We are currently checking to see if our legitimate interests override your rights.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
If you object to the processing of your data, we will stop it. However, we reserve the right to continue processing your data if we have a legitimate reason and this will override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You have the right not to be the subject of automated decision making.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for automated decision making. This includes profiling, especially when it comes to legal consequences that concern you or have an impact on you. After you have objected to the processing of your data, we will no longer process it for automated decision making purposes. You also have the right to ask for human intervention in any automated decision making processes concerning your personal data.
6.7 Right to data portability
Under some circumstances, you can ask us to send the information you provided on our website in a commonly used, machine-readable format. We will not hinder your request if it is feasible to do so.
6.8 Right to withdraw consent
We will only send you emails and push notifications from us and our partners if you consent to it. You are free to cancel the consent anytime you feel like it and we will not charge you for canceling your consent.
When you withdraw your consent, we will not be able to send you offers, news and tips. However, this will have no effect on the legal processing of your data.
6.9 How to opt-out
If you would like to opt out of our newsletter emails, please reply with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line and we will remove you from our list.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click on the link found at the bottom of any of our emails.
- To unsubscribe from an email, navigate to the preferences page and click the Unsubscribe button.
- You can also disable notifications in your browser’s settings. You can find out more about opting out of Web Push here.
6.10 Right to lodge a complaint
If you think that your data protection rights have been violated, you can complain to the local data protection authority. If you live in the EU, the authority you should contact depends on where you live or where the violation occurred. We are based in Bulgaria and can get in touch with the Bulgarian Data Protection Agency on your behalf.
6.11 Exercise your rights
7. Data Retention
We will keep your data in our database even though you close your account with us. Your profile won’t be displayed publicly after you’ve deleted your account, but all tips you’ve posted will remain on the site. We won’t link these tips to any personal data, though.
If you want us to delete your data from our system, please send an email to [email protected]
Who Your Personal Information Can Be Shared With
We may share your information with a third party, such as:
- When you use our services, we may share some of your data with other companies that are part of the Better Collective Group. We determine the means and purpose of data processing, and we decide which data is shared with these other companies.
- We work with individuals who provide services related to the development, marketing, maintenance and analytics of our website. These individuals process your data when necessary in order to perform certain duties. We decide what data should be processed and how it will be used when we delegate tasks to these individuals.
- Law enforcement agencies and public authorities can ask us to provide them with information.
9. Transfer of Your Data to Third Countries
We may need to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to provide you with our services. We’ll make sure that any such transfers conform to the data protection law and GDPR, including by using appropriate safeguards such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
We may share your information with companies in other countries that adhere to European standards of data protection.
We always ensure that your data is protected when we send it to a recipient in the United States.
We always secure data protection agreements with the recipients of your data, who must also comply with all applicable data protection laws, especially GDPR.
- When we process your personal data for a new purpose, we will ensure that the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- Development of new technologies
- Launching of a new service
We’ll keep you informed about any changes to the site, and you’ll have a chance to review them before they go live.
- Grammatical changes
- Structural changes
- Organizational changes